The Susquehanna large Barrel Planter quality constructed in the USA with rot-resistant Western Red Cedar harvested from sustainable forests. Western Red Cedar weathers naturally so there is no need to stain or paint for sustainability - just for aesthetics to fit your decor. The planters tighten naturally when filled with dirt and water so no liner is needed. The planter also includes a recycled no-rot plastic bottom to ensure proper drainage. Planters are perfect for growing flowers, fruits, vegetables, and herbs and are great for accenting any outdoor landscape or outdoor living area.
- Drainage hole in the "No Rot" plastic bottom helps protect against overwatering
- Tongue and groove construction ensures durability & extends the life of the planter
- Western Red Cedar weathers naturally so there is no need to stain or paint for sustainability just for aesthetics to fit your décor
- Western Red Cedar is insect resistant
- New banding system allows you to tighten the band with a turn of a screw