The 18 in. # 1 Perfection Western Red Cedar Kiln-Dried Shingles enhances the beauty of your home while blending perfectly with other natural materials such as stone and brick. Its fine even grain, low density and light weight makes it easy to work with. In addition, its natural durability and resistance to moisture, decay and insect damage makes it perfect for both interior and exterior construction. Even when left untreated, these shingles age beautifully.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Cedar shingles are suitable for use on both domestic and public buildings. They are ideal for chalets, sheds, summerhouses as well as conventional dwellings
- Shingles can be painted or stained
- Side wall application - double course for roof application
- Recommended 7" exposure = 25 square feet per carton
- Originates from responsibly managed forests
- Width of each individual shingle will vary per industry standards
- Weighs approximately 50 lbs.
- Grade #1 Perfection
- Available in a natural finish or pre-finished with paint or stain available on special order. See local Home Depot pro-desk for more details