Polyblend is America's number 1 grout. The sanded grout is polymer-modified to produce hard, dense joints that are resistant to shrinking, cracking and wear. It is formulated with proprietary technology to ensure durability, color consistency and quick setting.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Mix with water for any tile or stone installation
- Sanded for grout joints from 1/8 in. to 1/2 in.
- Resistant to shrinking, cracking, powdering and wear
- Initial set in 4 hours, final set in 5 hours
- Sample colors shown may vary from actual grout. Final installed shade can differ based on tile type, porosity, job site conditions and finishing techniques