Switch Boxes are manufactured from durable pre-galvanized steel, and are designed to house and protect electrical wiring, switches, and receptacles. All steel boxes are UL listed and acceptable for use in 2-hour fire rated walls. Device mounting holes are pre-tapped to accept 6-32 device screws.
- 3 in. x 2 in. x 2-1/2 in. deep
- Can be ganged together to house multiple devices
- "L" clamps provided for non-metallic sheathed cable (NMSC)
- Includes plaster ears and Tigergrip clips for "cut-in" or "old work" applications
- 12.5 cu. in. capacity
- Note: product may vary by store