The 8 ft. Galvanized Steel Corrugated Roof Panel is an inexpensive option used in a variety of applications on residential, agricultural and industrial buildings. The corrugated panels are generally used on commercial buildings and commonly used on roofs for barns and sheds. These panels are becoming more modern not only for exterior but as well as the interior of homes. These panels can be used for privacy fencing, covered patios, car ports, decor, back splash , slope ceilings as well as and mainly roofing.
- Galvanized steel gives added durability and can not be easily dented
- Can be installed over existing shingles eliminating tear off and disposal cost
- They are ideal for extreme wind, reflects heat, humidity, and sheds water
- Ul 2218 impact resistance class 4
- Can be produced in customer requested lengths and comes in a variety of colors
- Some varities can be used for siding
- Note: Product may vary by store