Master Flow's Rectangular Stack Duct is used for HVAC system applications between wall studs as supply and return ducts, and to vent range hoods, kitchen and bath fans between walls as well . Installing rectangular duct between wall studs saves space, and is an easy way to route air up or down a wall and to other stories of a home. It also works in overhead spaces between floor joists or in attics. Sold in "L" sections. Two pieces must be ordered to produce a full section of duct.
- Sold in Half Sections - 2 pieces needed for complete section of duct
- Sections easily snap together with no tools necessary
- Can be cut to needed length with simple tin snips (not included)
- Notched corners for easily connecting sections, or use cleats (cleats not included)
- Always seal seams with code-approved mastic, sealant or duct tape (not included)
- Install with sheet metal screws (not included)