Mimicry, "Living Stones," are succulents that mimic the rocks of their native environments as a survival technique. In addition, these plants would be found nearly buried to escape the strong African sun as a method of survival. Succulents are easy to care for, require less water than traditional house plants, and add interest to any environment. Varieties will vary.
- 2.5 in. W x 3.5 in. D x 3 in. H
- Great indoor or patio plants for brightly lit areas
- Needs to be watered less often than most plants
- Easy to maintain
- Great shapes and colors
- Size displayed for each plant
- Pack includes 3 individual plants, varieties will vary