Shaker Style Raised Garden Boxes, 2 Ft. x 3 Ft. Plant Container Beds; Designed by Amish Hands. The American Shaker tradition of building with hand tools is something to admire. The advantage of self reliance is revealed by this craft. These exceptionally strong fittings are designed by Amish hands for customers of Earth Solutions, proving again that it is possible to do more with less. Save your energy for tending your beds with these Shaker Style Raised Garden Boxes. Garden Container Beds improve plant performance in the garden. By elevating plants in containers above the ground, soil remains loose packed and easy for plants to take root and receive water and nutrients. Create an organic garden, even if your ground is not organic, by growing plants in container beds filled with organic topsoil and compost. For additional organic nutrients (non-chemical fertilizers), consider adding mushroom compost, granite dust, compost tea and or worm castings. Instructions: Open box, remove cedar panels, position tenet into mortise and secure with wood pin. If tight fit, use rock to tap pin into place.
- No Tools Necessary
- Western cedar – extremely durable, naturally bug and rot resistant
- Sustainably Harvested – FSC Certified
- Patented Design – mortise and tenet with wood pin
- Easy to assemble for kids and elderly, 4 boards, 4 wooden pins
- Two sided, rough or smooth side may be exposed
- 1.25 In. thick wood, 8 In. depth