The frost proof yard hydrant has a shut-off valve which operates below the frost line to supply running water, even in the coldest weather. Leak proof seal, rod, plunger, seat and linkage can be easily replaced without digging. This hydrant has a strong, 1 in. corrosion-resistant stand-pipe.
- This yard hydrant complies with federal lead laws
- Cast brass construction, brass clevis rod
- Self draining when handle is in closed position to prevent freezing
- Maximum operating pressure is 80 psi
- Total length of hydrant: 51 in.
- A bolt or padlock in the handle loop stops water loss from vandals and livestock