The ABS DWV 90-degree vent elbow features a hub x hub connection and the abrupt 90-degree angle is used to change the direction of flow in the venting side of the system. Used in residential and commercial drain, waste and vent systems. Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS) is resistant to a wide variety of materials ranging from sewage to commercial household chemical formulations and can be exposed to a wide temperature span.
- ABS construction
- For use with drain, waste and vent systems to help remove wastewater from plumbing fixtures
- Helps air circulate in drainage piping
- Solvent welded connections
- Never use a primer with ABS
- Maximum working pressure of 5 psi
- Note: product may vary by store