The ABS DWV coupling features a hub x hub connection and connects ABS DWV piping lengths with solvent weld connections. Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS) is resistant to a wide variety of materials ranging from sewage to commercial household chemical formulations and can be exposed to a wide temperature span. ABS is lightweight, safe to handle and easy to install. ABS DWV is joined by solvent cementing or threading and can easily be connected to steel, copper, or cast iron through the use of transition fittings. The NIBCO ABS DWV coupling is used in residential and commercial drain, waste and vent systems.
- ABS construction
- For use with DWV systems to help remove wastewater from plumbing fixtures
- Connects lengths of ABS piping
- Solvent weld connections
- Never use a primer with ABS
- Maximum working pressure of 5 psi
- Note: product may vary by store