The PVC DWV 45-degree double wye features all hub connections and allows for a connection to be made in continuous pipeline and branch out to different directions. The NIBCO PVC DWV double wye is used in residential and commercial drain, waste and vent systems. Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) is the most frequently specified of all thermoplastic materials because of its light weight, durability, and cost-effectiveness.
- PVC DWV is easy to install and is joined by solvent cementing or threading
- PVC fittings exhibit high corrosion and chemical resistance and will not rust, scale, pit or corrode
- Made in USA
- Maximum working pressure of 5 psi
- Helps air circulate in drainage piping
- Solvent weld connections
- Apply a primer to the PVC before cementing