The NIBCO ABS DWV double fixture tee is used in residential and commercial drain, waste and vent systems. The ABS DWV double fixture tee features all hub connections and allows for a connection to be made in continuous pipe line and branch out to a different direction. Please refer to NIBCO technical data sheets and catalogs for engineering and installation information. Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS) is resistant to a wide variety of materials ranging from sewage to commercial household chemical formulations and can be exposed to a wide temperature span. ABS is lightweight, safe to handle and easy to install. ABS DWV is joined by solvent cementing or threading and can easily be connected to steel, copper, or cast iron through the use of transition fittings. NIBCO plastic fittings are backed by a 5-year limited warranty. Because of its longstanding reputation for innovation and precision in design and manufacturing, NIBCO is the preferred brand in the industry.
- ABS requires no primer
- Brings two ABS DWV branch lines into a vertical drain line
- Use for non-pressurized sanitary systems
- Helps remove waste water and water-borne wastes from plumbing fixtures and appliances
- All-hub solvent-welded connections
- Maximum working pressure of 5 psi