The satin black angled shoes are specifically designed to ease the installation of iron balusters. They provide a smooth & elegant transition from the bottom of the handrail or the top of the knee wall to the satin black baluster collection. They also ensure the installation holes, drilled to insert the balusters are completely covered up. The angled shoes have the same high quality satin black finish as their baluster counterparts. From stair treads, stair railing and a complete selection of stair parts, SureWood-LNL has what you need to make your stairs beautiful.
- Flat shoes provide a clean, crisp transition from the metal baluster to the wood components of the stair system
- Powder-coated, high quality satin black finish is ready for installation
- Use angled shoes where the baluster meets the angle/rake of the handrail or on knee-walls
- Comes with a standard 38 degree angle, but the rise and runs vary region to region and building to building also the angle of shoes might require slight adjustment with belt sander, file or grinder
- Perfect accent to your stair railing system