Pound for pound, Douglas fir is one of the strongest western soft woods. This wood is used in the manufacturing of more products than any other lumber species. This strong, reliable and workable wood is perfect for use in many projects. Douglas fir has great screw and nail holding properties.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Can be painted or stained
- For use in many projects
- Exterior and interior uses
- Light and easy to handle and cut
- Note: product may vary by store
- Click to learn how to select the right lumber for your project