Structurally sound, the 2 in. x 10 in. x 20 ft. Douglas Fir Lumber is ideal for a variety of building projects. Smooth in texture, this lumber can be painted or stained to coordinate with existing surfaces.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Made from douglas fir, a renewable material for an eco-friendly option
- Prime untreated lumber is workable
- Smooth texture
- Can be stained or painted
- 1-9/16 in. thick x 9-1/2 in. wide x 20 ft. long
- Click to discover the benefits of pressure treated wood