Every piece of 2 in. x 10 in. x 20 ft. Premium #2 and Better Douglas Fir Lumber meets high grading standards for strength and appearance, and is easy to cut, fasten and paint, making this the best choice for many building projects. This product is third-party certified, signifying sourcing from renewable and environmentally managed forests.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Manufactured from Douglas-fir, a dimensionally stable product known for its strength and excellent nail-holding capabilities
- Precision-graded for consistent appearance and minimal waste
- A square-edge appearance with minimal wane and warp for a bright and clean appearance
- 1.5 in x 9.25 in. x 20 ft.
- Perfect for framing, floor joists, wall panels, roof trusses and stair components
- Note: Product may vary by store.
- Click to learn how to select the right lumber for your project