Douglas-fir dimensional lumber is well known as a first class, structurally sound building material. Douglas-fir dimensional lumber has an excellent strength-to-weight ratio, as well as a tight, close-grain. This product can be used in a variety of building applications.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- FSC certified (subject to availability)
- Ideal for residential and commercial projects
- Renewable/recyclable material is an eco-friendly option
- Manufactured from solid douglas fir for strength
- Optimal choice for building projects
- Click to discover the benefits of pressure treated wood