Framing studs are ideal for a wide range of uses from framing of houses to basic interior structural applications. Studs come in several widths for structural framing such as 2 x 6's and 2 x 4's for structural walls and exterior walls. 2 x 3's, 2 x 4's, and 2 x 6's can be used for interior walls. These framing studs can also be used in exterior applications as long as it is properly primed and painted or sealed and stained.
- Perfect for framing, load bearing walls and other construction uses
- Kiln drying and end waxing stabilizes the lumber to help prevent future sheetrock nail pops
- You can see our quality at a glance even projects under construction look great
- Wood requires less energy to make and has a lower impact on air and water quality than steel
- Wood studs are more economical and easier to use than steel studs
- Note: product may vary by store