Every piece of 2 in. x 8 in. x 12 ft. Premium Kiln-Dried Heat Treated Whitewood Dimensional Lumber meets the highest grading standards for strength and appearance. This high quality lumber is ideal for a wide range of structural and nonstructural applications including framing of houses, barns, sheds, and commercial construction. Perfect for projects that require structural dimensional lumber that meets building codes. It can also be used for furniture and hobbies, and comes in a variety of widths and lengths. As long as lumber is properly primed and painted or sealed and stained it can be used in exterior applications.
- Each piece of this lumber meets the highest quality grading standards for strength and appearance
- Lumber can be primed and painted or sealed and stained.
- For interior or exterior use
- Common: 2 in. x 8 in. x 12 ft.; Actual: 1.5 in. x 7.25 in. x 144 in.
- Weighs approximately 26 lbs.
- Untreated Premium Grade
- Square footage coverage: 7.25 sq. ft.
- Note: product may vary by store
- Click to learn how to select the right lumber for your project