Every piece meets the highest grading standards for strength and appearance. This lumber is pressure treated with micronized copper azole in order to protect it from termites, fungal decay, and rot. Ideal for a variety of applications, including decks, play sets, landscaping, stair support, walkways and other outdoor projects where lumber is exposed to the elements. This lumber can be painted or stained. When used properly, it is both safe and environmentally friendly.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Discover the Distinctive Difference You can see for yourself that this lumber is of the highest quality. Every piece meets the highest grading standards for strength and appearance
- Use for decks, play structures, raised beds, planter boxes, retaining walls, walkways, outdoor furniture, landscaping and other outdoor projects where lumber is exposed to the elements
- Effective against termites, rot and fungal decay
- Lifetime limited residential warranty
- Can be primed and painted or stained
- Hot dipped galvanized or stainless steel hardware recommended
- Safe and environmentally friendly
- Note: Product may vary by store.
- Click to learn how to select the right lumber for your project