Eaton's Type CH circuit breakers protect the wires in your home from overheating (referred to as an overload) and fault currents (referred to as short circuits). Our CH breakers are 3/4-in. wide and trip to the off position. They are available in 1, 2, or 3 poles from 10 to 150 Amp. In addition, arc fault and ground fault breakers are available in the Type CH line.
- Designed for applications up to 2,200-Watt, such as kitchen circuits, branch circuits, wall receptacles, dishwashers, refrigerators, freezers and washing machines
- HACR and SWD rated
- Use with type CH load centers only
- Solid and stranded wire can be used together
- Requires one 3/4 in. space
- Learn More About Circuit Breakers Here in our Buying Guide.
- Note: Product may vary by store