20 in. x 24 in. oil painting. On Canvas In 1889, Vincent Van Gogh finished the masterpiece. Starry Night Over the Rhone . A depiction of the Arles at night, the artist created it while on the river banks. The spot where he painted it was close to a house he was renting at the time. The view that the observer sees are the houses from the east side of the Rhone in the evening. What stands out the most in the Starry Night Over the Rhone painting is the gas lighting reflecting off the water as a couple strolls nearby in the foreground of the painting. Van Gogh is well known for having a depressive personality that fueled his creativity with a sense of equal amounts of happiness and despair. Much of this emotion is depicted in this piece of artwork.
- Art Classification : City Sights
- Frame description: studio black wood frame
- 100 percent handmade oil painting on artist grade canvas certificate of authenticity included, framed paintings arrive ready to hang on your wall with hanging hardware included
- Framed paintings arrive ready to hang on your wall with hanging hardware included
- Framed painting size (not including frame): classic 20 in. x 24 in. framed painting size (exterior dimensions inches): 21.5 in. x 2 in.
- MFG Model # : VG516-FR-15820X24
- MFG Part # : VG516-FR-15820X24