20 in. x 24 in. oil painting. On Canvas Hand-Painted oil reproduction of a famous Monet painting, Water Lilies. The original masterpiece. were created between 1914 and 1917. During these years, Monet's cataracts got progressively worse but that seemed to have little effect on his sense of color and harmony. Today it has been carefully recreated detail-by-detail, color-by-color to near perfection. Why settle for a print when you can add sophistication to your rooms with a beautiful fine gallery reproduction oil painting. While Monet successfully captured life's reality in many of his works, his aim was to analyze the ever-changing nature of color and light. Known as the classic Impressionist, Monet cannot help but inspire deep admiration for his talent in those who view his work. This work of art has the same emotions and beauty as the original. Why not grace your home with this reproduced masterpiece. It is sure to bring many admirers.
- Art Classification : Still Life
- Frame description: renaissance champagne frame
- 100 percent handmade oil painting on artist grade canvas certificate of authenticity included, framed paintings arrive ready to hang on your wall with hanging hardware included
- Framed paintings arrive ready to hang on your wall with hanging hardware included
- Framed painting size (not including frame): classic 20 in. x 24 in. framed painting size (exterior dimensions inches): 30 in. x 2 in.