The NIBCO CPVC-CTS 90° elbow is made of FlowGuard Gold CPVC and is ideally suited for hot and cold water pressure distribution systems in residential and commercial applications. The CPVC-CTS 90° elbow features female socket connections and is used to change the direction of flow. Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride (CPVC) has proven to be an excellent material for hot corrosive liquids, hot and cold water distribution, and similar applications above the temperature range of PVC. CPVC will not rust, pit, scale or corrode. CPVC fittings are easy to install and are joined by solvent cementing or threading. Because of its longstanding reputation for innovation and precision in design and manufacturing, NIBCO is the preferred brand in the industry.
- Made of contractor-grade FlowGuard gold resin
- Changes the direction of supply tubing 90°
- For use with hot- and cold water distribution and not with compressed air or other gasses
- 5 year limited warranty
- Female socket end connections
- Maximum service temperature of 180°