The NIBCO lead-free wrought copper solder pressure 45-degree elbow is used in residential and commercial systems such as potable water, air conditioning and refrigeration. The 45-degree elbow features solder cups. The fitting provides a means of changing the pipe line direction by 45 degrees. In addition to its inherent qualities of beauty, durability and low maintenance, copper’s reusability makes it an ideal application in sustainable projects.
- Copper construction
- For use with aboveground water-supply piping
- Changes the direction of piping 45 degrees
- Solder connections
- Resists dezincification
- Meets ANSI B16.22 and ASME specifications
- Maximum working pressure of 582 psi
- Note: Product may vary by store.