The Zurn Wilkins Model REMXL is ideal for use where lead free valves are required. Designed for installation on potable water lines to reduce high inlet pressure to a lower outlet pressure. The integral strainer makes this device most suitable for residential and commercial water systems that require frequent cleaning of sediment and debris. The direct acting integral by-pass design prevents buildup of excessive system pressure caused by thermal expansion. The balance piston design enables the regulator to react in a smooth and responsive manner to changes in system flow demand, while at the same time, providing protection from inlet pressure changes. This water pressure reducing valve features 3/4 in. FNPT union inlet x 3/4 in. FNPT union outlet connections.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Low lead alloy body and composite bell housing comes with single union FNPT tailpiece, threaded bell provides easy access to cartridge internals
- Direct acting integral by-pass design prevents buildup of excessive system pressure caused by thermal expansion
- Maximum working pressure rated 300 psi, maximum working water temperature 140 degree F
- Spring range 25 to 75 psi; factory set at 50 psi
- Compact design with short lay length and low profile, allowing for installation in tight spaces
- ANSI B1.20.1 threaded connections, ASSE listed 1003, IAPMO listed, CSA certified, NSF listed, standard 61, annex G