White High pressure laminate cabinet liner is comprised of top-quality materials with excellent technical properties. High Pressure Laminates are designed for both horizontal and vertical applications where appearance, durability, and stain resistance is required. They consist of cellulose selected papers, impregnated with resin and bonded under heat and high pressure. Cabinet Liner is designed to provide attractive lining and facing surfacing for cabinetry interiors such as shelves, drawers and cabinet doors and walls. They are solely intended for application to the unexposed backs of pieces faced with High Pressure Decorative Laminate and not for use as a structural material or to be mechanically fastened. They provide the fabricated piece with balance and protection from the effects of humidity in their normal use.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- HPL White Cabinet liner is used for covering the internal surfaces of furniture, as well as cabinets, displays, fixtures, shelving, and partitions
- Economical and ready to use, no further finishing is required
- Lays flat, is dimensionally stable, high strength, lightweight
- Easy to clean white laminate
- Edge banded one side
- Click to learn how to select the right lumber for your project