This stainless steel braided water heater supply line starts with an extruded core of PVC tubing. The core is then over-braided with polyester yarn and another layer of PVC material. The final layer consists of stainless steel braid to form a strong, yet flexible supply line.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Stainless steel braiding over braided PVC for strength
- Full flow capacity ensures maximum efficiency
- Brass fittings on each end are permanently attached
- Strong, yet flexible for easy installation
- Note: product may vary by store