BrassCraft Speedi Plumb PLUS 3/8 in. Flare inlet x 7/8 in. Ballcock Nut outlet x 12 in. length flexible braided polymer water connector is corrosion resistant inside and out. Used to connect the water supply to your toilet, this connector features a high tenacity, multi-filament yarn, protected by a special polymer coating for optimum corrosion resistance and durability. On the inside, our tough PVC tubing resists attack by chlorine, chloramines and other corrosive elements. The braided polymer fibers are designed to bend freely without kinking or crimping. Connection to toilet features hand-tighten wing-nut for quick and easy installation.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- 12 in. length connector with 3/8 in. flare connection to water shut-off valve
- Connects to standard toilet 7/8 in. ballcock inlet, hand-tighten wing nut for quick and easy connection
- Bends freely, without kinking or crimping, installation is easier, especially in cramped quarters
- External corrosion resistance to common household, tile and glass cleaners
- Internal corrosion resistance to harsh water conditions
- 8-sided pneumatic crimp for greater dependability and reliable nut-to-hose connections
- Temperature rating: 40° to 140° F, intermittent to 180° F
- Pressure rating: 125 psi maximum
- No-lead certified
- IAPMO and CSA listed to ASME A112.18.6/CSA B125.6
- Designed, machined and assembled in the USA
- Note: Product may vary by store.