The 3/8 in. Combination Clamp Connector (5-Pack) is designed to connect non-metallic sheathed cable, flexible metal conduit, metal clad cable and armored cable to a steel outlet box or other metal enclosure. The reversible locknut cuts through protective coatings on boxes and enclosures to assure ground continuity.
- Connects non-metallic sheathed cable, flexible metal conduit, metal clad cable and armored cable to a metal enclosure
- Zinc alloy body and locknut are non-corrosive
- Zinc plated steel clamp and screws are non-corrosive
- Tri Drive screw design compatible with Phillips, slotted and square screwdrivers
- Fits a standard 1/2 in. knockout
- UL and CSA listed for safety and peace of mind
- Reversible locknut cuts through protective coatings on enclosures for ground continuity