The 3/8 in. Saddle Connectors (5-Pack) are designed to connect non-metallic sheathed cable, flexible metal conduit and metal-clad and armored cables to steel electrical enclosures. They are made of zinc alloy and zinc-plated steel and are suitable for indoor use.
- Connect a variety of cable types to metal electrical boxes
- Connectors fit a standard 1/2 in. knockout
- Made from corrosion-resistant galvanized steel
- UL and CSA listed
- The screw's Tri Drive head design will work with Phillips, Slotted, and Square screwdrivers
- Locknut is reversible. It is designed to cut through protective coatings on boxes and enclosures to assure ground continuity
- Corrosion resistant