The SharkBite PEX Barb Connection system is the best option for connecting PEX tubing in water distribution systems when lower material cost is desired. Constructed of copper, the SharkBite stub-out elbows are lead free. And with a wide range of fittings, manifolds, regulator, thermostatic, and ball valves available, the SharkBite barb connection system is perfect for your next plumbing project.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Copper stub-out for durability
- Used during construction to allow drywall to be complete and to pressure test the system
- Low-Cost plumbing connection system
- Barb connection
- Compatible with PEX pipe
- NSF listed
- Meets UPC, IPC, and cUPC requirements
- Fittings work with crimp ring or clamp connection methods
- Rated to 200°F and 200 PSI
- Note: Product may vary by store.