Get head starts building outdoor stairs with this durable, cedar-tone stair stringer. Use the long-lasting stringer to build stairs on decks, gazebos, terraces and porches anywhere stairs will be exposed to weather. No staining required, a penetrating cedar-tone stain gives the stringer beautiful color that lasts much longer than surface-applied stain. Backed by a 2-year color warranty. The stair stringer has also been treated with MCA (micronized copper azoles) to withstand the elements for years; includes a lifetime limited warranty against rot and termites.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Dimensions are 1-1/2 in. x 9 in. x 35-1/2 in.
- Manufactured from southern yellow pine, a renewable resource, for an environmentally friendly choice
- Color infused with cedar-tone colorant
- Pre-built for easy installation
- Use for decks, docks, ramps and other outdoor projects where lumber is exposed to the elements
- Pressure treated with water repellent for above ground use
- Lifetime limited residential warranty and 2-year color limited warranty
- Riser Height: 6-3/4 in.
- Run Height: 10 in.
- For building code compliance documentation please see FAQ document