The NIBCO 3 in. PVC DWV All-Hub 2-Way Cleanout Tee allows a PVC DWV system to be cleaned either upstream or downstream. The tee is designed for use with a non-pressurized system. DWV is used for non pressurized sanitary system Drain, Waste, and Vent. There are two types of DWV plastic: ABS (black plastic) and PVC (white plastic). The sanitary drainage and vent piping are installed to remove waste water and water-borne wastes from the plumbing fixtures and appliances. DWV also provides a circulation of air within the drainage piping. ABS (black) and PVC (white) plastic pipe and fittings have identical uses. The only reason for selecting one material over another is either the cost of the material or local plumbing code restrictions.
- PVC requires a primer before cementing
- 2-way cleanout allows for either upstream or downstream cleaning
- For use with non-pressurized sanitary systems
- Maximum working pressure of 5 psi
- All-hub solvent-welded connections
- Made in USA
- Note: Product may vary by store.