The NIBCO PVC DWV long radius combination tee-wye is used in residential and commercial drain, waste and vent systems. The PVC DWV tee-wye features a long radius and a hub x hub x hub connection. The tee-wye allows for a connection to be made in continuous pipeline and branch out to a different direction. Please refer to NIBCO technical data sheets and catalogs for engineering and installation information. Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) is the most frequently specified of all thermoplastic materials because of its light weight, durability, and cost-effectiveness. PVC DWV is easy to install and is joined by solvent cementing or threading. PVC fittings exhibit high corrosion and chemical resistance and will not rust, scale, pit or corrode. NIBCO plastic fittings are backed by a 5-year limited warranty. Because of its longstanding reputation for innovation and precision in design and manufacturing, NIBCO is the preferred brand in the industry.
- PVC requires a primer before cementing
- Use when connecting a horizontal PVC branch line into a vertical PVC drain line
- For non-pressurized sanitary systems
- All-hub solvent-welded connections
- Maximum working pressure of 5 psi
- Made in USA
- Note: product may vary by store