The 3 in. Conduit Locknut is designed to secure rigid and IMC conduit or various threaded fittings to steel outlet boxes or other metal enclosures. The zinc-plated locknut is corrosion resistant. It provides a grounded connection.
- Designed for connecting rigid and IMC conduit or threaded fittings to steel electrical enclosures
- Made from corrosion-resistant galvanized steel
- Exceeds UL 514B requirements
- Cuts through protective coatings on boxes to assure ground continuity
- Designed to cut through protective coatings on boxes and enclosures to assure ground continuity