All Field Vent Hoods are made of heavy gauge aluminum and can be used with natural gas, LP gas or oil-fired equipment. The concentric pipe, angled outlet deflectors, and spaced plate design allow for better heat dissipation. This type of construction minimizes the effects of heat on the outside wall.
- The angled hood design reduces the effects of wind on the venting system
- The inner and outer pipe are a continuous structure
- Allows for easy installation to power venter or vent pipe
- Eliminates possible positive pressure leaks in the wall section
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs