The NIBCO ABS DWV 90-degree elbow is used in residential and commercial drain, waste and vent systems. The ABS DWV 90-degree elbow with low heel inlet features hub connections and is used to change the direction of flow. Please refer to NIBCO technical data sheets and catalogs for engineering and installation information. Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS) is resistant to a wide variety of materials ranging from sewage to commercial household chemical formulations and can be exposed to a wide temperature span. ABS is lightweight, safe to handle and easy to install. ABS DWV is joined by solvent cementing or threading and can easily be connected to steel, copper, or cast iron through the use of transition fittings. NIBCO plastic fittings are backed by a 5-year limited warranty. Because of its longstanding reputation for innovation and precision in design and manufacturing, NIBCO is the preferred brand in the industry.
- ABS does not require the use of a primer
- Connects a branch line at a change of direction in large drains
- Designed for use with non-pressurized sanitary system drain, waste and vent (DWV)
- Compatible with ABS pipe
- Solvent weld hub x hub x hub connection
- Maximum working pressure of 5 psi
- Note: product may vary by store