This roof flashing product incorporates a proprietary integrated drainage system and is furnished with an industry leading 40-Year Performance Warranty. The product does not require an intensive installation process and is supplied to accommodate common commercial or residential installed heat, plumbing, or vent stack sizes ranging from 1.25 in. - 8 in. - 0 in. in Dia. All roof flashing components are prefabricated and produced from 24-Gauge galvanized steel. Each roof flashing is supplied in either 1 of 5 standard color finishes; Brown, Colonial Red, Forest Green, Gray, or Royal Blue- reference attached Color Chart Specifications.
- Flashing incorporates a cricket or splitter detail as well alleviating potential damages caused from accumulated melting and sliding ice or snow
- Field proven watertight detail designed to withstand the harshest elements and will exceed industry standard performance warranties
- Proprietary design incorporates an integrated drainage system fastened to the roof deck and adequately flashed according to industry standards by way of shingling
- Recommended for use with industry standard architectural or dimensional style roof shingles
- A complete DIY application, the flashings are universal and can be applied on almost any new construction commercial or residential steep sloped shingle roofing system, for retro-fit and upgrade installation repairs, the customer is responsible for supplying each of the following recommended mounting accessories or products; 12-Gauge roofing nails or screws no less than 1 in. long and supplied with a 3/8 in. minimum diameter head, for new construction applications
- Compatible to accommodate a roof slope no less than 3/12 and no greater than 12/12