Versatile, 1 component, water-based, non-combustible draft, smoke and fire blocking sealant, designed to resist high temperatures and smoke passage in non-rated construction. Meets ASTM E 136 non combustibility requirements. Gray color, no mixing required. Product can be installed with a standard caulking gun or it can be easily applied with a putty knife or trowel. 3M Fire Block Sealant FB 136 will bond to concrete, brick, metals, wood, plastic and cable jacketing. 3M Fire Block Sealant FB 136 meets current International Building Code (IBC), International Residential Code (IRC), International Residential Mechanical Code, International Fuel Gas Code and NFPA 5000 draft, smoke and fire-blocking requirements.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Easy clean up with water
- Thixotropic (will not sag or run in vertical or overhead applications)
- Tack-free in approximately 15 minutes
- Subject to or will include a recycling fee in the following states: CA, OR
- Need help choosing the right Caulk? Click Here for Home Depot's Buying Guide!
- Click Here for the How to Caulk Project Guide