Scotch Commercial Grade Vinyl Electrical Tape 700 is a high quality, vinyl insulating tape. It has excellent resistance to abrasion, moisture, alkalies, acids, copper corrosion and varying weather conditions. Scotch Tape 700 provides excellent mechanical protection with minimum bulk. It is an Underwriters' Laboratories Listed and Canadian Standards Association Certified "Insulating Tape."
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Primary electrical insulation for all wire and cable splices rated up to 600 volts and 80 degrees C (176 degrees F)
- Protective jacketing for high voltage cable splices and repairs
- Harnessing of wires and cables
- For indoor and outdoor applications
- For above or below ground applications
- Note: Product may vary by store.