ScotchBlue Original Multi-Surface 2090 Painter's Tape delivers sharp paint lines. This tape removes cleanly for up to 14 days without surface or paint damage, even when exposed to direct sunlight. ScotchBlue Original Multi-Surface Painter's Tape has a medium adhesion level and is ideal for painted walls, metal, curved or uneven surfaces, wood, trim, and glass. This painter’s tape is easily applied and can be used indoors or outdoors. Great for DIY projects or for professional use.
- Ideal for: painted walls, metal, curved or uneven surfaces?, wood, trim, and glass?
- Medium adhesion level
- 14 day clean removal with no sticky residue
- Delivers sharp paint lines
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
- UV and sunlight resistant
- Includes 1 roll of ScotchBlue original multi-surface painter’s tape
- Does not cause surface damage, even when exposed to direct sunlight
- Applies quickly and easily
- Great for DIY or professional paint projects
- How to complete a Painted Ceiling
- Click here for responses to Frequently Asked Questions
- How to paint Polka Dots on your wall
- ScotchBlue Tape Selector