3M Super 77 is a multipurpose spray adhesive that can be used for a variety of projects to bond lightweight materials. It's versatile, quick drying, and transparent. Also its fast, permanent bond provides quick results to keep projects moving forward. The spray formula is easy to dispense and apply directly onto surfaces and materials where needed. Bonds decorative films, foils, plastics, papers, foams, metals and cardboard to most surfaces.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Multipurpose spray adhesive bonds to many surfaces; great for use in home, office, and craft projects
- Sticks to: cardboard; ceramic; fabric; fiberglass; foam; glass; leather; metal; paper; plastic; rubber; vinyl; wood
- Aggressive tack provides high initial grab, with enough time to position materials properly
- Transparent spray formula
- Industrial sized can provides high coverage
- Resists dripping or running when used in vertical applications
- Includes 1 can; 16.75 fl. oz.
- Click here to view the Adhesive Spray Selector Guide