A nibbler uses a punch and die to make the cut, this is perfect for tight radius cuts into steel. The cutter can be set in 8 positions to make cutting easier. A 0.87 in. starter hole is all that is needed to start or start from the edge of the material. A nibbler is also what you need if you are cutting corrugated metal. The 6890 nibbler can cut 16-Gauge steel and 18-Gauge stainless. When perfect cuts are what you need, look to the Milwaukee line of nibblers.
- 3.8 amp, 1,900 spm
- Cuts up to 7 ft. per minute
- 0.87 in. starting hole required
- AC-DC paddle switch
- 16 gauge capacity in steel and 18 gauge into stainless
- Optimized for tight radius cuts into steel
- Productive solution for cutting thinner corrugated metal