The warm, rich color and timeless beauty of Mendocino Redwood creates a breathtaking first impression. Beyond first impressions, it blends into the landscape creating a peaceful and relaxing natural outdoor living environment. With simple care and maintenance, your redwood fence and outdoor living structures will provide decades of excellent performance, and long-lasting value. Mendocino Redwood lattice top fence panels feature intricate lattice work that adds privacy yet allows for a more decorative feel and airflow. These panels are sections of fencing constructed using redwood fence boards and lattice work. The boards are connected to rails and simply need to be affixed to posts during installation. The legendary durability, workability, and elegance of Mendocino Redwood make it the logical choice when building a fence. With its open-celled structure and little to no pitch or resins, redwood can absorb and retain all types of finishes extremely well. Redwood fences manufactured from the Mendocino fencing line are the standard for high quality, natural wood fencing. Mendocino Redwood lattice top fencing products are manufactured and graded to the highest standards of quality in the industry. You can feel good knowing Mendocino Redwood is a renewable resource from forests that are certified sustainable by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC).
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Made from redwood, a renewable and recyclable natural resource
- Redwood material for durability and workability
- For permanent or temporary fence applications
- Lattice top can add a striking visual element to almost any yard or garden
- Recommended fastener is the galvanized roofing nail (not included)
- FSC Certified (where available)
- 2 backer rails for support
- Actual: 2.38 in. x 48 in. x 96 in.