The multipurpose 4 ft. x 4 ft. x 7 in. wooden sandbox can be used as a traditional children’s sandbox or a fantastic raised garden bed. The easy to assemble sandbox is made of western red cedar to help provide natural resistance against insects and long-term decay. Alternatively, use the sandbox as a raised garden bed to create a landscaping centerpiece with flowers or an herb garden. Cedar gives a feeling of warmth and compliments the natural surroundings, while adding charm to your outdoor living space.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Holds 8 cu. ft. of soil or sand
- 100% Western red cedar for long lasting rot and decay resistance
- Galvanized fasteners and exterior wood glue for durability
- Assembly hardware included
- Mortise and tenon construction for strength
- Click to learn how to select the right lumber for your project