Rain Bird's 22SA rotary sprinklers provide highly uniform water distribution and an increased radius range of up to 24 ft. covering more area with fewer heads. At the same time, the sprinkler produces remarkably low precipitation rates of 0.6 in. per hour, reducing water use up to 30 percent. The secret is in the nozzle's rotary multi-stream action. The water delivery is gentle enough for newly seeded areas and hillsides, yet covers more area than standard pop-up sprays. The extended throw also allows you to use fewer heads per zone to reduce system complexity. And the 22SA nozzle's water droplets are larger than traditional sprinkler droplets, resisting windblown overspray. The 22SA is easy to adjust: simply use a standard slotted screwdriver to adjust the throw distance from 17 to 24 ft. Other features include a 4 in. pop-up height; a protected closed-case design that makes these sprinklers ideal for "creeping" grasses, sandy soil, and other harsh surroundings; and a water-lubricated rotating stream operation that's quiet and maintenance-free. This version of the 22SA produces a 180° half-coverage pattern; the 22SA is also available in full and quarter patterns.
- Half pattern sprinkler head with 4 in. pop-up height
- Multiple rotating streams distribute water uniformly
- Slow distribution rate is ideal for newly seeded areas and hillsides
- Extended throw up to 18 ft. covers more area with fewer sprinkler heads
- Pressure-activated wiper seal protects mechanism from creeping grasses and sandy soil