The NIBCO PVC DWV test tee is used in residential and commercial drain, waste and vent systems. The PVC DWV test tee features a hub x hub x female NPT thread connection and provides a means for testing the tightness of the system by assessing potential leakage. Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) is the most frequently specified of all thermoplastic materials because of its light weight, durability, and cost-effectiveness.
- PVC requires a primer before cementing
- Connects a branch line into a vertical PVC drain line
- For use with a non-pressurized sanitary system
- Hub x hub x FIPT solvent-welded connections
- Maximum working pressure of 5 psi
- Made in USA
- Note: product may vary by store