NDS 4 in. PVC Hub x Hub x Hub Sewer and Drain Tee is used to connect a branch line at 90 degree in the installation of a non-pressurized drainage and sewer piping system. Connects to 4 in sewer and drain (S&D) pipe. PVC construction is durable, lightweight, economical and resistant to corrosion and chemicals. Suitable for use with sewer and drain pipe. Hub x Hub x Hub solvent-welded connections.
- Fits 4 in. sewer and drain pipe
- Maximum working pressure of 5 PSI
- Made to ASTM specifications
- Made in the USA
- Cannot be used with DWV Schedule 40 pipe
- NDS offers a full line of solvent weld fittings for all of your sewer and drain needs. NDS solvent weld fittings are offered in ABS, Styrene and PVC and range in size from 3 in. to 8 in.